Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costumes are great!

Nothing is better then making new friends.  Sometimes life changes and you see a shift in your friends.  I have been watching that happen these past few weeks.  Every friend has brought amazing blessings to my life and I am excited to see what is to come.

This weekend has been pretty fantastic.  One of the best this school year.  On Friday I went to the Aggie Men's Basketball game!  It was pretty good.  I am excited to see where this set of Aggies takes our basketball team.  The best part about basketball games is being there with friends.  I had a great time with Cam, Jerrica, Lauren, Mike and many others.

Saturdays are the best.  I love being lazy once in a while.  I was supposed to do some homework but Cam came over and distracted me... and then Jerrica and Lauren invited me to go to Walmart with them.  Don't worry though I did eventually get some homework done.  We had a regional conference this weekend, so Saturday night I went to a session.  After that a group of us went to Angie's and cleaned the sink for Eric's birthday.  It was a lot of fun.  Then we watched the Corpse Bride.  Basically one of the best movies to watch to celebrate Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween, I have been reminiscing on the costumes I have worn throughout my life.  Here is what I can remember:

  • Little Bo Peep
  • Tigger (When I was the tallest in my group of friends...)
  • a Pumpkin
  • a Clown
  • a Fairy
  • Pebbles from the Flintstones 
  • a Star Bellied Sneetch 
  • a Hick (black tooth and all)
  • a Witch
  • an Old Lady carrying a Baby (it was creepy)
These are a few of the ones I can remember.  What have you dressed up as?  What have your all time favorite costumes been?  

No comments:

Post a Comment