Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfulness

November.
I love this month.  The season of thankfulness
I am going to start posting all of the things I can think of that I am thankful for this month.  The list will be long (hopefully) but bear with me and get yourself in the thankful spirit because it makes life so good.  Someone once asked me what I would do if I woke up one morning and only had the things I thanked God for in my prayers the night before.  I don't say thank you near enough so what better time then November for me to work on that, right?
The list for today:
  • my Savior Jesus Christ
  • my testimony of Jesus Christ
  • my cell phone
  • coats
  • socks
  • nail polish
  • caring professors
  • my opportunity to go to school
  • My best friend in the entire world: Momma
  • my whole family
  • My friends: specifically today Cameron, Mike, Jerrica, Lauren, Jamie, Travis, Ally, Stephanie, Rachel, Davin, Jaymie, and Cullen
  • IWA and the girls I get to hangout with every week
  • The Carpenters music
  • iTunes
  • the conference edition of the Ensign
  • the Standard Works
  • sunsets
  • CVTD
  • peanut butter
  • couches
  • blankets, blankets, and more blankets
  • toilet paper
  • warm water
  • clean clothes
  • my tooth brush
Okay, that is my list for today.  More to come because I am thankful for so much in my life! 
Peace out girl scouts :)

2 comments:

  1. You are Definitely on my thankful list. Let's plan a girls night, where we eat Meatless food! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am quite thankful for you and don't know how I have gone almost twenty years of life without you!

    ReplyDelete