Thursday, August 2, 2012

Looking at the good side

Today has not been the best day ever, but I have enjoyed it much more because I have focused on the good side of life.
#1- working at 7 has really helped me make the most of the summer.  I would sleep away my mornings without it.
#2- Thursdays mean I don't work the next day.
#3- I have some great guys that will back me up if I need them.
#4- Friends are confusing, and sometimes they cause pain, but it is nice to have friends that provide so many blessings in my life.
#5- My neighborhood is the biggest/best support system ever!  They all actually care about my life and hope for the best for me.
#6- There are always fabulous treats at Relief Society activities
#7- I live in the United States of America.  I have so many blessings from that. And we have an amazing Olympic team!  How can you not smile after watching Gabby?

No comments:

Post a Comment