Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Uncle Mark

Remember all the times you came to visit?  How much fun we had?
Remember swimming and how you would dunk us?
Remember driving Emily, Shawn and I around Mesa? And taking our pictures on the big pink chair?
Remember playing volley ball with us, even though none of us are very coordinated?
Remember all the times you would hold your grandchildren and great nieces and nephews? How I would watch and see the love that you have for them all?
Remember the time you came to visit our house and told us about when you were courting aunt Roxanne? And showed us some of the special places in our backyard?
Remember when we had a family talent show?  And how "talented" this family is?
Remember all the times we went to fireworks?
Remember how you gave the best hugs of any of my uncles?

I remember.  I always will.  I love you Uncle Mark.  I am going to miss you a lot, but I know Heavenly Father has given us a way to be together forever.  I know I will be able to see you again.  Isn't that the best news in the whole entire universe?


No comments:

Post a Comment