Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Few Words About Nauvoo

My YSA ward had the opportunity to go to Nauvoo.  It was amazing.  I have been trying to get all of my experiences down on paper.  It is taking forever! and of course it is emotional.  I have become an emotional person lately.

Hopefully soon I will write a long post all about the experience.  A lot of it will not be shared because of how personal and sacred the experiences were.  If you want to hear about any of it come talk to me.  I am so happy to share my testimony!

Here are a few bullet points of what happened:

  • Bus breaking trouble
  • Blessing after blessing
  • Tender mercy upon tender mercy
  • Green group scripture study and prayer
  • Amazing stories
  • TEMPLE
  • A burning heart
  • Jordan and Sara's engagement
  • A new "like" interest
  • Tears, lots and lots of them
  • Playing leap-frog in the rain
  • Spending time with my best friends
On Wednesday it will be Pioneer Day.  We have been asked to walk in the parade.  I have a feeling walking down Washington Boulevard will give me ample opportunity to reflect more on Nauvoo and the testimony I have because of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment