Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Warped Fascination With Lightning

Hello, my name is Melissa and I have an addiction/ fascination to things that can harm me.

My whole life I have had these strange urges to seek out items that are dangerous to me.  I'm not sadistic and I don't have RAD.  I promise.  Just an intense strange fascination.

Lightning is one of those things that I am in love with.  It is so beautiful but at the same time it could kill me.  Sometimes I have the desire to touch it.  Like right now I am resisting the urge to go climb the mountain and touch lightning.  Who in their right mind wants to touch lightning?  This girl!  If you haven't learned by now that I am most certainly not in my right mind then you haven't been around me much.

More things I am fascinated with:

  • Siberian Tigers  (I have research them extensively.  I want one as a pet.)
  • Dating boys from "the wrong side of the tracks"  (seriously, almost every boy I have ever dated...)
  • Fire (again with the wanting to touch it thing... maybe because it is shiny?)
  • Mosquitoes (they are the most deadly creature on earth)
  • Garbage disposals 
  • Bees and spiders
And lots more...

I'm weird.  I know.  I don't have a fascination with blood and death itself but the items that can cause death.

Maybe it comes from the fact that I was born on Friday the 13th... of October...

No comments:

Post a Comment