Thursday, July 4, 2013

How I got this sunburn!

I absolutely love the 4th of July.  I am pretty sure it is my second favorite holiday after Halloween.

Yesterday I kicked off my celebration of our independence by going to the Real Salt Lake game.  It was fantastic.  They had fireworks at the end.  It is always fun spending time with my lovely sisters.



Today I woke up and went to the North Ogden Cherry Days parade.  I love my small town that isn't really a small town.  After the parade Jamie and I went and walked around the park, looked at the vendors, and ate cherry cobbler.  This was all followed by a classic lunch of hot dogs.  I hadn't had enough sun for the day so I went and watched my friend Spencer play volleyball.   The best part of my day came later when we went and saw Despicable Me 2.  It was such a cute movie!  I laughed. A LOT!  Finally I ended my night at Barker Park.  Listened to some great live music and then watched the fireworks.  

It is so amazing that we have such a beautiful country and state to live in.  It was beautiful to see the fireworks against the mountains.  God has blessed us with some pretty amazing things.



No comments:

Post a Comment